Where to find rapid tests?
- At your local NV: tests are provided to general population.
- Puvirnituq – at the Health Center
- Kuujjuaq – at the tent #1
- At the airport: tests are provided to travelers.
- At the CLSC/Nursing Station: tests are provided to their resources, their clientele (especially those vulnerable) and their essential workers.
- At daycare: tests are provided to symptomatic staff and parents of symptomatic children.
- At school: tests are provided to children and staff
Screening in Nunavik
Have Public Health authorities, a nurse from the CLSC (Nursing Station) or anyone from the Info-COVID line told you to go get tested?
You are experiencing symptoms that resemble COVID or influenza and you are a vulnerable person?